Abigail lives at the general store with her parents. She sometimes fights with her mom, Caroline, who worries about Abigail’s “alternative lifestyle”. Her mom has the following to say: “I wish Abby would dress more appropriately and stop dyeing her hair blue. She has such wonderful natural hair color, just like her grandmother did. Oh, and I wish she’d find some wholesome interests instead of this occult nonsense she’s into.” You might find Abigail alone in the graveyard, or maybe out in a rainstorm looking for frogs.
"I seriously love this! You're the best, (name)!"
"Hey, how'd you know I was hungry? This looks delicious!"
"You got me a gift? Thanks."
"What am I supposed to do with this?"
"What were you thinking? This is awful!"
|1:00||Leaves Pierre’s shop|
|1:00-5:00||Across the road from the Bus Stop|
|5:00||Goes home to her room|
|10:30||Leaves Pierre’s shop|
|12:20||Enter's Gunther's Library|
At 2 hearts, enter Pierre's and you will find Abigail trying to beat the first level of Journey of the Prairie King. She asks you to help, and you play together. To win, you need to survive until the timer ends.
At 4 hearts, enter the mountains between 12 PM and 7 PM on a day that it is raining. You will find her playing her flute under a tree, or stump, depending on whether you have chopped it down before. After talking, you pull out a mini-harp and play together.
At 6 hearts, enter town after 9 PM. You will find Abigail sitting in the graveyard. She tells you that she's practicing her swordsmanship and ask you if you have ever used a sword before.
- First Meeting: "Oh, that's right... I heard someone new was moving onto that old farm."
- "It's kind of a shame, really. I always enjoyed exploring those overgrown fields by myself."
- “Oh, hey. Taking a break from work?”
- “Oh, hi! Do you ever hang out at the cemetery? It's a peaceful place to spend some time alone.”
- “I'm not in a good mood right now. I said I'm not in a good mood... what do you want?”
- “...*sigh*... I know my parents mean well, but sometimes they just cannot understand my point of view. Weren't they ever young?”
- “Hey. Sorry in advance if I say anything rude. I didn't get much sleep last night. What do you want?”
- “Oh no, I think my Dad's going to cook dinner tonight... I don't feel like doing anything today...”
- “The fresh mountain air is nice on a day like this. I wonder if the frogs will make an appearance soon.”
- “Oh, hi [Player]. Taking a break from your work? Me too. Oh! Nothing physical... just some online classes I'm taking.”
- “Hi, I'm glad to see you. I want to take my mind off things for a while... how is your day going?”
- “Wow, I just realized it's Friday. Sometimes I totally lose track of time.”
- “We're all going to hang out in the saloon this evening. It's kind of like a Friday tradition, I guess.”
- “Oh man... I've been pushing off my homework all weekend. Looks like I'll be pulling another all-nighter...”
When the townsfolk are using the altar room
- “We're hiding in here so we don't have to talk to anyone”
If sold low quality crops to Pierre
- “Hey. We had one of those [items] you sold at the shop for dinner last night... I guess it was starting to go bad and my Dad couldn't bear to throw it out. Unfortunately it tasted like [adjective].”
If sold high quality crops to Pierre
- “Hey. We had one of those [items] you sold at the shop for dinner last night... I guess it was starting to go bad and my Dad couldn't bear to throw it out. It was still pretty good, though.”
- “You came all this way to visit me? That's nice. So have you been exploring the mountain caves at all? Interesting. I'd like to go there myself one of these days.”
- “The birds were happily chirping today. They're too simple to understand the future.
- It's better to be like them, isn't it?”
- “...Oh, [Player]! Hi. Want to hang out for a while? Here! Let me read your palm. *giggle* ”
- “Summer's here. It's not really my favorite season. The air is so muggy I feel like I'm floating in soup.”
- “My pet guinea pig, David, just hates this hot weather. He's fussy.”
- “The air is so thick with honey and nectar all summer. I almost feel dizzy.”
- “Have you decorated your house at all? That's what I'd be doing if I had a house.”
- “I went to the beach last night, after dark... Sometimes you can see strange lights bobbing over the sea. Or maybe that was just a dream I had... It doesn't feel real anymore.”
- “If I knew how to use a sword I would be exploring those caves by the mountain lake right now. It's probably nice and cool in there.”
- “Ew, I hope I don't get a tan this summer.”
- “I kind of wish I had a cat. Unfortunately, my Dad is allergic to pretty much everything.”
- “I'm looking forward to fall... the cool mountain breeze, the swirling red petals, the smell of mushrooms... *sigh*”
- “Do you ever get an urge to go exploring, [Player]?”
- "I would love to live in an old farmhouse like you. The creak of a floorboard, the slow plumes of dust whispering through the rafters... There's something special about an old building, isn't there?”
- “You're an interesting [guy/lady], [Player]. I'm glad you moved here.”
- “I'm actually enjoying myself this summer. It's funny how quickly one's outlook can change.”
- “I used to think Pelican Town was kinda drab, but lately I'm starting to love some things about it.”
- “Ah... Fall's here! I was getting so tired of summer.”
- “I need to stretch my legs and get some fresh air today.”
- “I try to help out in the shop on most days. Business has been pretty bad since the Joja Mart opened, though.”
- “I can't wait to see some pumpkins this year. The spirit's eve festival happens at the end of the season. It's pretty low-key compared to what you'd see in Zuzu City, but for a small town like this it's a lot of fun.”
- “Last night, I dreamt that my left hand had turned into a gigantic [random object]... Does that mean anything?”
- “Do you have any scarecrows on your farm?”
- “Are you growing pumpkins on your farm this year? Save one for me!”
- “I may fight with my parents a lot, but I know they're just looking out for me. They're doing what they think is best. I dunno why I'm saying this to you. Don't tell anyone.”
If Joja has closed:
- Ever since Joja Mart shut down we've been doing great at the shop!
If Community Center is restored:
- “I can't believe you fixed up that old Community Center all by yourself. I'm really impressed.”
- “Hi. Your hair looks cool today... did you do something different?”
- “I wish the season lasted a little longer. When the wind really picks up, I almost feel like a kid again.”
- “You know, I could actually see myself becoming a farmer some day... But how would that ever happen? *chuckle*”
- “Well, fall is over... But I like winter, too!”
- “It's just too cold to go outside much. But I do enjoy building a snowgoon.”
|Bachelors||Alex • Elliott • Harvey • Sam • Shane • Sebastian|
|Bachelorettes||Abigail • Emily • Haley • Leah • Maru • Penny|
|Other||Bouncer • Caroline • Clint • Demetrius • Dwarf • Evelyn • George • Gil • Governor|
|Gunther • Gus • Jas • Jodi • Kent • Krobus • Lewis • Linus • Marlon • Marnie|
|Morris • Mr. Qi • Pam • Pierre • Rasmodius • Robin • Sandy • Vincent • Willy|