Hi! My name's Anna/Broadway, and I'm looking to try adopting the Stardew Valley Wiki again. I've made many edits over the course of quite a few months (in total- I wasn't active for a couple months due to the fact I didn't have my computer.) and I've been on this wiki for quite some time. In about 1-2 days I'm going to submit an adoption request. I'm also trying to adopt as there isn't any active staff member.
Thanks for reading!
Hi! I am Faryi, and this is my blog! I will be talking about my farm and life there on this blog! :)
lol this is for me but whateves look at it if you want
- School over May 7th
- hsmtmts season 2 release (more gay romance please!!!) May 14th
- Olivia Rodrigo album "Sour" release May 21st
- Twenty One Pilots album "Scaled and Icy" release May 21st
Elliott is the only good marriageable person in stardew here's why
- he never ceases to compliment you
- (spoilers) 14 hearts- if he goes to Zuzu city, he writes to you every day
- He thinks about you often and always puts you and the kids 1st
- He's an author.... now, that's sexy
- Bro look at that h a i r
- Always there for you
go marry Elliott >:( right now
New icon, new profile, new name. If you know me, your probably from my discord
if your gonna join, no haters man.
I cracked 5 geodes I had collected in Stardew Valley. Funny story, the only thing I got from those geodes, omni geodes, and magma geode, was stone. Gosh darn stone. *inhales*-
I'm new here, and if anyone sees this, can someone tell me a bit about the admins/mods and rules? thanks!
The 1.5 update is just around the corner and I am very excited to see the new content. It also means we will probably need to make a few new articles and edit some of the other ones
Hey, I'm RiskyClient. I'm a fan of Stardew Valley, Town Of Salem, and Pokemon. I love making new friends. Cheers!
Hi! I'm Lelemoew, and I have just discovered this wiki. It seems to be a bit disorganized and information-poor, but I am sure that with your help, that we can improve and add to this amazing wiki.
Aye yo, if anyone's reading this, follow my art accounts
Recently I found out that each Item has a code. For example if your name is 136 and someone says that name you will get the Largemouth Bass.You would also be able to get quest only items like Robins Axe. So im wondring should we write these codes for every item or should we make a different page for the codes.
ps idk every single code
So while I was doing so editing in the wiki I had the great Visual editor that everyone use : (this one)
And now when I edit things I have the poopy one : (down here)
So I want the Visual Editor back but how , the default in this wikia is Classic now and the Big Edit button at the top of every pages doesn't work ! Any help ? Pls ?
There is a trick that when you place a chest with for exemple , 50 Parsnip Seeds , and that you place tha tchest into a villager's house , nest day or in 2 days the chest will be gone with the 50 Parsnip Seeds !
For some of the things I add to the wikia , I use Stardew Mods ! But don't worry ! I just create a random new farm ! So thet I don't use mods like both CJB Item Spawner & Cheats Menu in my real game ! Don't that it takes the fun away , but it's a warning , do whatever you want ;-)
How to put mods into your game :
- Console - You can't , sry !
- Steam - Don't know / have the game from another website (P.S.: it's cheapier on Steam from the site I bought....)
- Not Steam -
1. Install SMAPI . (add:link)
2. Once you did that go to : C:/GOG Games/Stradew Valley/Mods
3. Downloads that you want , and inside the .zip of your mod you'll find a folder Copy that and put in your Mods folder . ( https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/?tab=new+this+week )
4.Start a …
Stardew Valley looks A LOT like Harvest Moon games.
You've probably read my top 10 SV waifus, and now I want a to know what you think! Answer here and say your favorite waifus! k gud luck every1)))
Today I created a forum, (and a blog) about wishing to become admin/bureaucrat on this wiki because we need someone who:
- can rename images. For example into Oak Tree.
- can process the list of pages that are candidate for deletion.
- block spammers making pages like SEX.
Most people in Stardew Valley get pets at about the 9th day. I got a puppy. Some people may choose kittens some puppies. My golden retriever puppy likes to roam my farm freely until night then we go to bed.
Welcome to my Stardew Valley Blog. I'm going to post tips, item descriptions and other Stardew Valley related stuff. Please enjoy!
Well I'm playing the game now 10 Days and have my first problem...
I don't know how and why but I don't have a axt...
I look for them anywhere but I don't find them.
Think oke, just close the game and restart.
The axt was bag....
But one day later I start the game and my pickaxt and my hoe was gone...
Restart doesn't work...
My question is this a bug or can I but my tool into the trash or sold it...?
I don't know what it is...
A little answer would be nice ^^°
I recently removed most pages, as most of this was during the game development. Any future pages will be the official names.
I also standardized and streamlined the behind the scenes pages with templates and categories.
Just a few more announcements on the wiki.
- Thanks to the work of Cloakedboltzz, the Wiki's Main Page looks amazing!
- I've done a lot of editing on the pages. The pages are pretty much ready for the game release.
- Two new users since the last time I made an announcement: Cloakedboltzz and Nezumirogane have joined up. Welcome!
A few more announcements on the newest updates to the Wiki!
- A signature guideline page has been created. Check it out, and customize your signature!
- An infobox for the image pages has been created, to provide standardized information to be placed on image pages.
And finally, a warm welcome to our newest user, Benguin!
Just a quick update on the most recent projects on the wiki that were completed.
- Created a better documentation for templates.
- Created a better default text for categories
- Changed the coding for infobox images.
Welcome to the Starwdew Valley! This is the first blog post, hopefully of many, to tell you all what major projects are currently going on and what has been completed.
- Remove unneeded templates.
- Remove unneeded categories.
- Update the Wikia.css and Common.js. Changes to Common.js are that the text WikiActivity becomes Recent Changes and that navigational templates are set to default uncollapsed.
- Give each template a descriptive documentation subpage
- Add text in categories describing how to add them. Mention any templates that automatically are added to a page.
- Give each template, category, and file a talk page. Each talk page should be categorized.
- Fix up the forums.
- Remove red links in Special:ListGroupRights
- Create a User and Administrator categor…