Evelyn is a villager living in Stardew Valley. She is George's wife and Alex's Grandmother. She is in charge of the community garden and can often be seen tending to it in nice weather. In addition to gardening, she also likes to bake, specifically cookies in the shape of something based on the season, such as pumpkins in the fall. She wishes her husband would spend less time in front of the television.
|1:30pm||Leaves house to go look at Christmas Tree|
"*gasp*... This is absolutely marvelous! You made an old lady very happy."
"Oh my, it looks wonderful! That's very kind of you."
All Mayonnaise (Except Void), Amethyst, Apple, Apricot, Aquamarine, Autumn's Bounty, Beer, Blackberry Cobbler, Blue Jazz, Blueberry Tart, Bok Choy, Cheese, Cherry, Chowder, Cloth, Coffee, Cookie, Corn, Crocus, Daffodil, Earth Crystal, Eggplant, Emerald, Green Bean, Ice Cream, Jade, Jelly (Blackberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Crystal Fruit), Juice (Amaranth), Milk, Omelet, Pale Ale, Parsnip, Pickled (Corn, Green Bean, Tomato), Potato, Ruby, Snow Yam, Spaghetti, Strawberry, Sweet Pea, Summer Spangle, Sunflower, Tomato, Topaz, Wild Honey, Wine (Blackberry, Cranberry, Hot Pepper, Strawberry)
"How nice. Thank you, dear."
All Egg (Except Void), Blackberry, Blueberry, Bread, Cactus Fruit, Coconut, Common Mushroom, Cranberry, Dandelion, Grape, Hazelnut, Hops, Hot Pepper, Melon, Purple Mushroom, Sunny Side Up, Winter Root
"Um, Where will I put this?"
"...it smells awful"
Albacore, Bat Wing, Clam, Clay, Cockle, Copper Ore, Coral, Crayfish, Green Algae, Herring, Holly, Joja Cola, Oyster, Poppy, Salmonberry, Sashimi, Sea Urchin, Spice Berry, Stone, Strange Bun, Trout Soup, Void Mayonnaise
- "Oh my! What a lovely day."
- "I usually tend to the gardens, but they're covered in snow. I still like to check up on them now and then."
- "It's nice of you to take the time and visit George and I. Without young people around, we'd age much faster."
- "It seems like we always have more visitors when I start baking cookies. My mother taught me the recipe."
- "The festival has been a tradition for as long as I can remember. Tradition connects us with both the past and the future...it's comforting."
- "Ahh...The smell of the ocean takes me back many years. Long before you were born."
Dance of the Moonlight Jellies
- "I remember seeing the jellies, once, as a little girl. Oh, how I jumped with joy when they arrived!"
- "But that was long ago...I'm a lot less energetic now."
Festival of Ice
- "Did I ever tell you how George and I first met? He actually pelted me with a snowball in this very festival. He was a gentleman back then, and came over to see if I was okay."
After gaining 3 hearts with Evelyn, you will receive a recipe in the mail.
Four Hearts: Cutscene starts upon entering Evelyn's house. She is baking cookies and offers Player to try some, then asks for opinion:
- "It's delicious!" +100 friendship points, cookie recipe.
- "It was like chewing on a hockey puck." -100 friendship points.
Cutscene video: https://youtu.be/yXYi-dM4WEI
After gaining 7 hearts with Evelyn, she will send you a recipe in the mail.
|Bachelors||Alex • Elliott • Harvey • Sam •Shane • Sebastian|
|Bachelorettes||Abigail • Emily • Haley • Leah • Maru • Penny|
|Other||Bouncer • Caroline • Clint • Demetrius • Dwarf • Evelyn • George • Gil • Governor|
|Gunther • Gus • Jas • Jodi • Kent • Krobus • Lewis • Linus • Marlon • Marnie|
|Morris • Mr. Qi • Pam • Pierre • Rasmodius • Robin • Sandy • Vincent • Willy|