Harvey is the town doctor. He’s a little old for a bachelor, but he has a kind heart and a respected position in the community. He lives in a small apartment above the medical clinic, but spends most of his time working. You can sense a sadness about him, as if there’s something he’s not telling you…
Harvey collects plane models, and proudly displays them in his room, in addition to a fully functioning broadcast radio. He seems to also be a fan of Jazz music.
"It's for me? This is my favorite stuff! It's like you read my mind."
Coffee, Lobster Bisque, Pickled(Corn, Eggplant, Hops, Tomato), Prismatic Shard, Rabbit's Foot, Super Meal, Truffle Oil, Wine (Blackberry, Coconut, Grape, Hot Pepper, Rhubarb, Strawberry).
"That's such a nice gift. Thank you!"
Amethyst, Apple, Apricot, Aquamarine, Autumn's Bounty, Beer, Blackberry, Blackberry Cobbler, Blue Jazz, Blueberry, Bok Choy, Cactus Fruit, Chanterelle, Chocolate Cake, Cloth, Coconut, Cookie, Common Mushroom, Corn, Cranberry, Cranberry Sauce, Crocus, Daffodil, Dandelion, Diamond, Eggplant, Emerald, Goat Milk, Grapes, Green Beans, Hazelnut, Holly, Hot Pepper, Ice Cream, Jelly (Blackberry, Cherry), Leek, Mayonnaise (All Types), Omelet, Pale Ale, Pancakes, Parsnip, Pink Cake, Pizza, Potato, Quartz, Red Cabbage, Ruby, Salad, Salmon Dinner, Sashimi, Snow Yam, Spaghetti, Spring Onion, Strawberry, Sunflower, Sweet Pea, Tomato, Topaz, Trout Soup, Wild Honey, Wild Horseradish, Wild Plum
"Thanks. That's very kind of you."
Bok Choy, Cauliflower, Clam, Daffodil, Duck Egg, Duck Feather, Egg, Fried Egg, Hops, Leek, Milk (Cow's), Parsnip, Potato, Purple Mushroom, Tulip
"Hmm... Are you sure this is healthy?"
Albacore, Bread, Cheese, Clay, Copper, Crab, Crayfish, Field Snack, Gold Bar, Green Algae, Hardwood, Hay, Hematite, Largemouth Bass, Malachite, Oil, Red Mushroom, Sap, Solar Essence, Stone, Tulip, White Algae, Wood
"I think I'm allergic to this..."
Bat Wing, Chewing Stick, Coral, Glass Shards, Joja Cola, Nautilus Shell, Poppy, Rainbow Shell, Salmonberry, Sea Urchin, Spice Berry, Sugar.
Enter Alex and his grandparents house to see Harvey checking up on George. Harvey tells George he'll need to make some lifestyle changes to keep healthy, but George seems irritated and says he knows whats best for his own body. Once you've been noticed Harvey says these check-ups are private and asks you to leave, but George stops you and asks for your opinion on the matter.
- "George should follow Dr.Harvey's advice." +40 friendship points. Harvey thanks you and then tells George that he's only trying to help him. George gives in and says he'll do as Harvey says, and Harvey thanks you for the help.
- "George knows what's best for his own body." -40 friendship points. Harvey says it's better not to give his patients mixed messages. George gives in and says he'll do as Harvey says.
Cutscene video: https://youtu.be/ZdvUxj7OG84
On Sunday, Tuesday, or Wednesday enter the clinic at 9:00am when it opens (really, as long as Harvey's still in the office you can get this event, I got it at 11:00 on a Monday). Harvey will be inside and he will explain that he was just about to send you a letter because you're overdue for your annual check up. As he preforms the check up he will state that your pulse is high.
- "I'm a little nervous..." +20 friendship points. Harvey will assume that the hospital is making you nervous and tells you to relax and that he's here to help.
- "I'm out of breath from working on the farm." +20 friendship points. Harvey says that it makes sense.
- "Are you really a Doctor? My pulse is fine!" -50 friendship points.
After that he states that you are healthy and should take care not to overwork yourself on the farm.
Cutscene video: https://youtu.be/wKX4aDFQ_Ho
Pierre's General Store, 11am - 3pm, any weather
Enter Pierre's shop to witness dance aerobics going on with some of the girls of Pelican Town and Harvey. Harvey seems to be out of breath, having some trouble keeping up with their pace. When the session ends he runs into you and is very embarrassed, saying that he didn't want anyone to know about it. After explaining that he's been trying to keep in shape which is harder with age, he asks that you refrain from telling the rest of the town about it.
- "I won't tell" +20 friendship points. Harvey appreciates you keeping it a secret.
- "I can't promise that" -50 friendship points.
Cutscene video: https://youtu.be/OwzxIYVK4Ng
Go to Harvey's clinic/room to witness him trying to contact an aircraft on the radio. Once someone replies he is shocked that someone actually answered.
- Pretend everything is normal. - He pretends like everything's normal too.
- Ask him why he's flustered - Harvey explains what happened.
After that he confesses that he always dreamed of being a pilot, but had to give that up quickly because of his eyesight and fear.
Cutscene video: https://youtu.be/cvbaFaTSm9k
Railroad, 9am - 5pm, any weather
You will get a letter from Harvey telling you to meet him at the railroad (could take a couple of days after the relationship is maxed out. If it is raining on the day you receive the letter Harvey will be there on the next sunny day). Once you get there you'll see he wanted to surprise you with a hot air balloon ride.
- "This looks like fun! Let's ride!" -Harvey tells you to go first.
- "But aren't you afraid of heights?" -Harvey admits it's true but (if romanced) says that he is determined to do this for you.
If you showed a romantic interest earlier, the scene ends with Harvey and you embracing in the hot air balloon.
Cutscene video: https://youtu.be/1xvnPlvb8QU
To marry someone you will need to raise their friendship level to 10 hearts, as well as have given them a bouquet.
Once you have the "Mermaid Pendant" bought from the man on the beach, on a rainy day in the zone where you had to repair the bridge, you go to Harvey in his practice or depending on where he is.
After you have given the "Mermaid Pendant" to Harvey, the following dialogue is:
- "... !!!!"
- "I accept !!"
- "The ceremony will take place in three days"
And then you wait this three Days.
Cutscene video: https://youtu.be/69u9om1BWJU
|5:50 PM||Leaves clinic to walk to the saloon.|
|9:00 AM||Stands behind counter at clinic.|
|12:00 PM||Leaves clinic to stand in the clearing to the left of the town square.|
|5:30 PM||Walks back to clinic.|
|9:00 am||Back room of the Clinic|
|10:30 am||Behind clinic's counter|
|5:30 pm||Leaves clinic to walk to saloon.|
|9:00 am||Back room of the Clinic|
Walks over to Pierre's
|5:50 PM||Leaves clinic to walk to saloon.|
|11:00 PM||Goes To Pierre's|
|3 pm||Above town by community center|
|Noon||The rear left room in his clinic|
|1pm||Stood near water fountain|
|5pm||Left to head home to clinic|
|1 pm||The rear left room in his clinic|
|12pm||Walking around the fountain area|
|2:00 PM||Stood by river near sewer entrance|
|1pm||Stood by river near sewer entrance|
|5pm||Leaves river and walks back to clinic|
|3:00pm||by sewer entrence|
|5:30 PM||Leaves Clinic and heads to Saloon|
|10:20 PM||Heads back to Clinc|
|12:30PM||Returns to bedroom|
|2:50||At his house in front of his refrigerator|
- First Meeting: "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Harvey, the local doctor."
- "Hmm... I'm struggling to make ends meet. I don't have enough patients."
- "I perform regular check-ups and medical procedures for all the residents of Pelican Town. It's rewarding work."
- "I hope you'll find your own work equally rewarding, in time."
- "I hate to say this, but I do make a lot more money during flu season. I guess if people stopped getting sick, I'd be out of business. Don't get the wrong idea! I want people to be healthy...really!"
- "Feel free to stop by my office if you're ever feeling ill. You're young though, you'll probably stay healthy without trying."
- "It's flu season, so you'd better be extra careful. Make sure to wash your hands often."
- "It's okay to get a moderate amount of sunlight. Just don't get burnt. Okay. Take care! Stay healthy."
- Luau: "Good thing I came with sunscreen. I wonder if Maru could use some sunscreen on her shoulders?"
- Dance of the Moonlight Jellies: "Well, summer's over. To be honest, I'll be happy to say goodbye to those blasted mosquitoes."
- Festival of Ice: "Extreme temperatures can put your body under a lot of stress, so make sure to bundle up! Oh, and enjoy the festival!"
- Evening: "Good evening... did you finish everything you needed to do today? Don't worry about me. I'm very self-sufficient. If you have more work to do go right ahead."
- "Hi [affectionate nickname]! I got up early and fed all the farm animals. I hope it makes your job a little easier today."
|Bachelors||Alex • Elliott • Harvey • Sam •Shane • Sebastian|
|Bachelorettes||Abigail • Emily • Haley • Leah • Maru • Penny|
|Other||Bouncer • Caroline • Clint • Demetrius • Dwarf • Evelyn • George • Gil • Governor|
|Gunther • Gus • Jas • Jodi • Kent • Krobus • Lewis • Linus • Marlon • Marnie|
|Morris • Mr. Qi • Pam • Pierre • Rasmodius • Robin • Sandy • Vincent • Willy|