Jodi is a villager living in Stardew Valley. She is the mother of Sam & Vincent and the wife of Kent. Jodi juggles cooking, cleaning, and shopping, which are all part of her daily chores. She wishes she could have more time to spend outside of the house, and when her husband is away, she is the one in charge.
|10:00 AM||Leaves house to Jojamart|
|11:00 AM||Goes to church at Pierre's shop|
|2.00 PM||Leaves Pierre's shop|
|09:00 AM||Goes to the Kitchen and Starts Washing Dishes|
|01:30 PM||Exits house and stands in town square|
|05:00PM||In Vincent's room|
|08:00PM||Leaves Vincent's room and sits on couch|
|05:00PM||Sitting on couch in living room.|
|01:30PM||Leaves house to go to town square|
|04:00PM||Leaves town square and goes back to house|
|12:00PM - 04:30PM||Workout at Pierre's General Store.|
|01:30PM||Leaves house and go to town square|
|12:00AM||Arrives at shrine of Yoba|
|02:20 PM||Shopping at General store|
|02:30 PM||Pierre's - Exercise|
|07:30 PM||Reach home|
|11:50 AM||Arrives at shrine of Yoba|
|02:00 PM||Leaves shrine of Yoba|
"Oh, you are so sweet! I really love this!"
"Thank you! This made my day really special."
Amethyst, Apple, Apricot, Aquamarine, Beer, Blueberry, Cactus Fruit, Cauliflower, Cheese, Cloth, Coconut, Coffee, Cookie, Corn, Crab Cakes, Cranberry, Cranberry Sauce, Crocus, Earth Crystal, Eggs (All except Void), Eggplant, Emerald, Goat Cheese, Goat Milk, Grape, Green Bean, Hot Pepper, Ice Cream, Jade, Jelly (Blackberry, Blueberry, Salmonberry), Juice (Tomato), Mayonnaise (All types), Milk, Omelet, Pale Ale, Parsnip, Pickles (Parsnip), Potato, Ruby, Salad, Salmonberry, Spaghetti, Strawberry, Sweet Pea, Sunflower, Tomato, Topaz, Trout Soup, Tulip, Wild Honey, Wine
"That's very nice of you! Thanks."
"Hmm. I think I'll add this to the compost..."
Albacore, Blackberry, Cockle, Common Mushroom, Crayfish, Fiber, Geode, Gold Bar, Hardwood, Hazelnut, Herring, Holly, Largemouth Bass, Leek, Oyster, Quartz, Smallmouth Bass, Snow Yam, Spring Onion, Void Egg, Wild Horseradish, Wild Plum
"*Yuck*...I hate this..."
- "I'm taking a break from house chores today."
- "I'm taking the day off."
- "If I don't spend any time outside, I'll go crazy!"
- "Plus I don't want my legs to turn soft."
- "Fish casserole always hits the spot."
- "Summer is nice, but it also means more work."
- "I'll have to keep the garden in shape on top of working in the house."
- "I wish I could spend more time outside, but there's so much work to do."
- "I started wearing rubber gloves to keep my hands soft." "The older you get the more work you have to do to stay healthy."
- "Hi. Need something?"
- "If I was rich the first thing I'd do would be to hire a maid and a chef. My goodness, that would be nice!"
- "Hi. Do you get tired of people asking about your farm all the time? I think I would."
- "What do I do for fun? Hmm...That's a good question. I like sleeping."
- Exercising at Pierre's - "Ungh...breathe in...ungh...Breathe out."
- "Vincent loves this festival...it's a joy to see him so happy."
- "I hope the soup is good this year."
Dance of the Moonlight Jellies
- "There! I just saw something glowing! Oh...it's gone."
Festival of Ice
- "The forest looks beautiful in the winter, doesn't it?"
After gaining 3 hearts with Jodi you will receive the following notice and recipe in the mail:
Jodi will show up at your house in the morning and ask you to eat dinner with her family at 7pm. She also asks that you bring a Large-mouth Bass for her casserole. Large-mouth Bass can be caught with a fishing pole in the lake to the right of Robin's house near the Mines.
Cutscene video: https://youtu.be/qNSI-qCrCG0
|Bachelors||Alex • Elliott • Harvey • Sam •Shane • Sebastian|
|Bachelorettes||Abigail • Emily • Haley • Leah • Maru • Penny|
|Other||Bouncer • Caroline • Clint • Demetrius • Dwarf • Evelyn • George • Gil • Governor|
|Gunther • Gus • Jas • Jodi • Kent • Krobus • Lewis • Linus • Marlon • Marnie|
|Morris • Mr. Qi • Pam • Pierre • Rasmodius • Robin • Sandy • Vincent • Willy|