Stardew Valley Wiki
Advertisement
Traveling Cart.jpg

The Traveling Cart is a shop that appears south of The Farm in Cindersap Forest on Fridays and Sundays, closing at 8pm. It also appears each day of the Night Market (Winter 15-17). Stock changes each day the Traveling Merchant appears. The merchant will sell a selection of ten random items in limited quantities (1 or 5 of each) as "standard stock", plus one piece of furniture at any one time. There may be an additional "special stock" item for sale as well.

Traveling Cart prices may vary from visit to visit. Prices are usually quite inflated, but every once in a while an item can be sold for less than its normal price. Do note that items are sometimes found for sale outside their normal seasons, which can be helpful for completing bundles.

The cart is pulled by a pig wearing a fez and spectacles. Interacting with the pig will result in it oinking at the character. Holding down the right mouse button will cause the pig to repeatedly oink, resembling a song. During the Night Market, the pig floats behind the cart in an inner tube.

Schedule

Monday - Closed

Tuesday - Closed

Wednesday - Closed

Thursday - Closed

Friday - 00:00am to 08:00pm

Saturday - Closed

Sunday - 00:00am to 08:00pm

Special Stock

Note that the Coffee Bean and Rare Seed may also be sold during any season as Standard Stock.

Item Unit price Season Notes
Rare Seed 1,000g Spring /  Summer 100% chance to appear

10% chance for 5 stacks; 90% chance for 1 stack.

Rarecrow #4 4,000g Fall /  Winter 40% chance to appear.
Coffee Bean 2,500g All 25% chance to appear.
Wedding Ring Recipe 500g All Multiplayer only: 100% chance to appear until purchased.

Singleplayer: Does not appear.


Standard Stock

Items not shown are not sold at the Traveling Cart. Items sold at the Traveling Cart are always of normal quality, never silver, gold, or iridium quality.

Cooked Dishes

Item Price
Stir Fry 1,005-1,675g
Coleslaw 1,035-1,725g
Autumn's Bounty 1,050-1,750g
Complete Breakfast 1,050-1,750g
Fiddlehead Risotto 1,050-1,750g
Pumpkin Pie 1,155-1,925g
Red Plate 1,200-2,000g
Rhubarb Pie 1,200-2,000g
Fruit Salad 1,350-2,250g
Triple Shot Espresso 1,350-2,250g
Pink Cake 1,440-2,400g
Fish Taco 1,500-2,500g
Fried Egg 105-1,000g
Tortilla 150-1,000g
Bread 180-1,000g
Sashimi 225-1,000g
Pancakes 240-1,000g
Algae Soup 300-1,000g
Baked Fish 300-1,000g
Bean Hotpot 300-1,000g
Roots Platter 300-1,000g
Trout Soup 300-1,000g
Salad 330-1,000g
Cranberry Sauce 360-1,000g
Fried Eel 360-1,000g
Hashbrowns 360-1,000g
Ice Cream 360-1,000g
Parsnip Soup 360-1,000g
Spaghetti 360-1,000g
Vegetable Medley 360-1,000g
Escargot 375-1,000g
Omelet 375-1,000g
Chowder 405-1,000g
Cookie 420-1,000g
Blueberry Tart 450-1,000g
Carp Surprise 450-1,000g
Crispy Bass 450-1,000g
Farmer's Lunch 450-1,000g
Fried Calamari 450-1,000g
Pale Broth 450-1,000g
Shrimp Cocktail 480-1,000g
Stuffing 495-1,000g
Cranberry Candy 525-1,000g
Fish Stew 525-1,000g
Spicy Eel 525-1,000g
Survival Burger 540-1,000g
Chocolate Cake 600-1,000g
Eggplant Parmesan 600-1,000g
Fried Mushroom 600-1,000g
Glazed Yams 600-1,000g
Miner's Treat 600-1,000g
Pepper Poppers 600-1,000g
Lobster Bisque 615-1,025g
Artichoke Dip 630-1,050g
Bruschetta 630-1,050g
Dish O' The Sea 660-1,100g
Maki Roll 660-1,100g
Super Meal 660-1,100g
Strange Bun 675-1,125g
Lucky Lunch 750-1,250g
Poppyseed Muffin 750-1,250g
Tom Kha Soup 750-1,250g
Blackberry Cobbler 780-1,300g
Plum Pudding 780-1,300g
Rice Pudding 780-1,300g
Roasted Hazelnuts 810-1,350g
Crab Cakes 825-1,375g
Cheese Cauliflower 900-1,500g
Maple Bar 900-1,500g
Pizza 900-1,500g
Pumpkin Soup 900-1,500g
Radish Salad 900-1,500g
Salmon Dinner 900-1,500g
Seafoam Pudding 900-1,500g

Crops & Foraging

Item Price
Amaranth 450-1,000g
Artichoke 480-1,000g
Beet 300-1,000g
Bok Choy 240-1,000g
Cauliflower 525-1,000g
Corn 150-1,000g
Eggplant 180-1,000g
Fiddlehead Fern 270-1,000g
Garlic 180-1,000g
Green Bean 120-1,000g
Hops 100-1,000g
Kale 330-1,000g
Parsnip 105-1,000g
Potato 240-1,000g
Pumpkin 960-1,600g
Radish 270-1,000g
Red Cabbage 780-1,300g
Tomato 180-1,000g
Unmilled Rice 100-1,000g
Wheat 100-1,000g
Yam 480-1,000g
Apple 300-1,000g
Apricot 150-1,000g
Blackberry 100-1,000g
Blueberry 150-1,000g
Cactus Fruit 225-1,000g
Cherry 240-1,000g
Coconut 300-1,000g
Cranberries 225-1,000g
Crystal Fruit 450-1,000g
Grape 240-1,000g
Hot Pepper 120-1,000g
Melon 750-1,250g
Orange 300-1,000g
Peach 420-1,000g
Pomegranate 420-1,000g
Rhubarb 660-1,100g
Salmonberry 100-1,000g
Spice Berry 240-1,000g
Starfruit 2,250-3,750g
Strawberry 360-1,000g
Wild Plum 240-1,000g
Blue Jazz 150-1,000g
Crocus 180-1,000g
Fairy Rose 870-1,450g
Poppy 420-1,000g
Summer Spangle 270-1,000g
Sunflower 240-1,000g
Sweet Pea 150-1,000g
Tulip 100-1,000g
Cave Carrot 100-1,000g
Chanterelle 480-1,000g
Common Mushroom 120-1,000g
Daffodil 100-1,000g
Dandelion 120-1,000g
Hazelnut 270-1,000g
Holly 240-1,000g
Leek 180-1,000g
Morel 450-1,000g
Purple Mushroom 750-1,250g
Red Mushroom 225-1,000g
Sap 100-1,000g
Snow Yam 300-1,000g
Spring Onion 100-1,000g
Wild Horseradish 150-1,000g
Winter Root 210-1,000g

Seeds & Fertilizer

Item Price
Basic Fertilizer 100-1,000g
Basic Retaining Soil 100-1,000g
Deluxe Speed-Gro 120-1,000g
Quality Fertilizer 100-1,000g
Quality Retaining Soil 100-1,000g
Speed-Gro 100-1,000g
Acorn 100-1,000g
Maple Seed 100-1,000g
Pine Cone 100-1,000g
Apple Sapling 3,000-5,000g
Apricot Sapling 1,500-2,500g
Cherry Sapling 2,550-4,250g
Orange Sapling 3,000-5,000g
Peach Sapling 4,500-7,500g
Pomegranate Sapling 4,500-7,500g
Tea Sapling 1,500-2,500g
Amaranth Seeds 105-1,000g
Ancient Seeds 100-1,000g
Artichoke Seeds 100-1,000g
Bean Starter 100-1,000g
Beet Seeds 100-1,000g
Blueberry Seeds 120-1,000g
Bok Choy Seeds 100-1,000g
Cauliflower Seeds 120-1,000g
Coffee Bean 100-1,000g
Corn Seeds 225-1,000g
Cranberry Seeds 360-1,000g
Eggplant Seeds 100-1,000g
Fairy Seeds 300-1,000g
Fall Seeds 135-1,000g
Garlic Seeds 100-1,000g
Grape Starter 100-1,000g
Hops Starter 100-1,000g
Jazz Seeds 100-1,000g
Kale Seeds 105-1,000g
Melon Seeds 120-1,000g
Parsnip Seeds 100-1,000g
Pepper Seeds 100-1,000g
Poppy Seeds 150-1,000g
Potato Seeds 100-1,000g
Pumpkin Seeds 150-1,000g
Radish Seeds 100-1,000g
Rare Seed 600-1,000g
Red Cabbage Seeds 150-1,000g
Rhubarb Seeds 150-1,000g
Rice Shoot 100-1,000g
Spangle Seeds 100-1,000g
Spring Seeds 105-1,000g
Starfruit Seeds 600-1,000g
Summer Seeds 165-1,000g
Sunflower Seeds 100-1,000g
Tomato Seeds 100-1,000g
Tulip Bulb 100-1,000g
Wheat Seeds 100-1,000g
Winter Seeds 100-1,000g
Yam Seeds 100-1,000g

Fish & Beach Forage

Item Price
Clam 150-1,000g
Coral 240-1,000g
Nautilus Shell 360-1,000g
Rainbow Shell 900-1,500g
Sea Urchin 480-1,000g
Joja Cola 100-1,000g
Albacore 225-1,000g
Anchovy 100-1,000g
Bream 135-1,000g
Bullhead 225-1,000g
Carp 100-1,000g
Catfish 600-1,000g
Chub 150-1,000g
Cockle 150-1,000g
Crab 300-1,000g
Crayfish 225-1,000g
Dorado 300-1,000g
Eel 255-1,000g
Flounder 300-1,000g
Ghostfish 135-1,000g
Halibut 240-1,000g
Herring 100-1,000g
Largemouth Bass 300-1,000g
Lingcod 360-1,000g
Lobster 360-1,000g
Midnight Carp 450-1,000g
Mussel 100-1,000g
Octopus 450-1,000g
Oyster 120-1,000g
Perch 165-1,000g
Periwinkle 100-1,000g
Pike 300-1,000g
Pufferfish 600-1,000g
Rainbow Trout 195-1,000g
Red Mullet 225-1,000g
Red Snapper 150-1,000g
Salmon 225-1,000g
Sandfish 225-1,000g
Sardine 120-1,000g
Scorpion Carp 450-1,000g
Sea Cucumber 225-1,000g
Shad 180-1,000g
Shrimp 180-1,000g
Smallmouth Bass 150-1,000g
Snail 195-1,000g
Squid 240-1,000g
Sturgeon 600-1,000g
Sunfish 100-1,000g
Super Cucumber 750-1,250g
Tiger Trout 450-1,000g
Tilapia 225-1,000g
Tuna 300-1,000g
Walleye 315-1,000g
Woodskip 225-1,000g

Artisan Goods

Item Price
Beer 600-1,000g
Caviar 1,500-2,500g
Cheese 690-1,150g
Cloth 1,410-2,350g
Duck Mayonnaise 1,125-1,875g
Goat Cheese 1,200-2,000g
Green Tea 300-1,000g
Honey 300-1,000g
Jelly 480-1,000g
Juice 450-1,000g
Mayonnaise 570-1,000g
Mead 600-1,000g
Pale Ale 900-1,500g
Pickles 300-1,000g
Truffle Oil 3,195-5,325g
Wine 1,200-2,000g

Animal Products

Item Price
Duck Feather 375-1,000g
Rabbit's Foot 1,695-2,825g
Wool 1,020-1,700g
Duck Egg 285-1,000g
Egg (white or brown) 150-1,000g
Large Egg (white or brown) 285-1,000g
Goat Milk 675-1,125g
Large Goat Milk 1,035-1,725g
Milk 375-1,000g
Large Milk 570-1,000g
Truffle 1,875-3,125g

Crafting

Item Price
Bomb 150-1,000g
Brick Floor 100-1,000g
Cherry Bomb 150-1,000g
Cobblestone Path 100-1,000g
Crystal Floor 100-1,000g
Crystal Path 100-1,000g
Gate 100-1,000g
Gravel Path 100-1,000g
Hardwood Fence 100-1,000g
Iron Fence 100-1,000g
Life Elixir 1,500-2,500g
Mega Bomb 150-1,000g
Oil of Garlic 3,000-5,000g
Quality Sprinkler 1,350-2,250g
Sprinkler 300-1,000g
Stepping Stone Path 100-1,000g
Stone Fence 100-1,000g
Stone Floor 100-1,000g
Straw Floor 100-1,000g
Weathered Floor 100-1,000g
Wood Fence 100-1,000g
Wood Floor 100-1,000g
Wood Path 100-1,000g

Resources

Item Price
Coal 100-1,000g
Copper Bar 180-1,000g
Copper Ore 100-1,000g
Gold Bar 750-1,250g
Gold Ore 100-1,000g
Iridium Bar 3,000-5,000g
Iridium Ore 300-1,000g
Iron Bar 360-1,000g
Iron Ore 100-1,000g
Refined Quartz 150-1,000g
Battery Pack 1,500-2,500g
Clay 100-1,000g
Fiber 100-1,000g
Hardwood 100-1,000g
Stone 100-1,000g
Wood 100-1,000g

Tapper Products

Item Price
Maple Syrup 600-1,000g
Oak Resin 450-1,000g
Pine Tar 300-1,000g

Bait & Tackle

Item Price
Bait 100-1,000g
Magnet 100-1,000g
Barbed Hook 1,500-2,500g
Cork Bobber 750-1,250g
Dressed Spinner 1,500-2,500g
Lead Bobber 450-1,000g
Spinner 750-1,250g
Trap Bobber 600-1,000g
Treasure Hunter 750-1,250g

Monster Loot

Item Price
Bat Wing 100-1,000g
Bug Meat 100-1,000g
Slime 100-1,000g
Solar Essence 120-1,000g
Void Essence 150-1,000g
Advertisement